GET THE SKINNY ON THE WORLD OF AR
Welcome to Episode 002 – Drones, AR & Privacy. We focus on the very hot topic of Augmented Reality and the use of drone technology. The debate includes many issues such as privacy, civil, criminal and constitutional concerns. Episode 002 discusses recent news and touches on drones and privacy.
We appreciate you visiting AR Dirt and hope you enjoy Episode 002!
Please give us feedback and let us know your opinion. We appreciate your comments and look forward to intriguing discussion in moving Augmented Reality forward in a positive direction. Please send listener feedback to augmentedrealitydirt[at]gmail.com.
After the first three Episodes are posted, we will roll out episodes every month and we hope to move to a three week cycle.
SHOW NOTES – Episode 002 – Drones, AR & Privacy
In the news:
- Augmented Reality and the future of real estate
- Find your car with AR (Find your car if your drunk but don’t drive it!)
- AR Invaders – Fight Aliens with your AR blaster
- SpotCrime through AR
- Lookator – Finding Wi-FI signals with AR
- Ford Focus AR Turkish Campaign
- AR helps YELP push for IPO
- Wearable Cameras of the Distant Future – Trey’s Variety Hour #23
- 30,000 Drones over the United States by 2020?
- NY Times article – Drones Set Sites on US Skies
- Forbes.com – Flight of the Paparazzi Drone
- Paparazzi follow Paris Hilton in France
- Animal Rights Group Says Drone Shot Down
- Poland Drone Utilized Over Protest / Police
- Daniel Suarez Book Daemon
- Daniel Suarez Book FreedomTM
- Daniel Suarez – New Book
Link of the day:
Music credit: Rage Against Death by Stouffi The Stouves, Forever Believe by Jason Shaw