GET THE SKINNY ON THE WORLD OF AR
Welcome to Episode 001 – Introduction – of the AR Dirt podcast. I can’t believe it but the podcasting bug has bit me hard! I am eating, sleeping and dreaming of providing you with the best Augmented Reality podcast content on the web. We explore cutting edge and emerging technologies that influence society, cybercrime and our legal system.
We will focus on many different topics that merge with Augmented Reality. Here are just a few:
- Facial Recognition
- Drone Technology
- Emerging Technologies and Privacy Issues
- Cybercrime and the Criminal Justice System
- Policing Technology
- Civil, Criminal and legal issues
- Social Trust
- Social Engineering
- Hacking, Spying, and Tracking
I want to thank Daniel J. Lewis from The Audacity to Podcast for his amazing insight to making quality podcasts. If you are interested in podcasting then his site is the place to go.
Please send listener feedback to augmentedrealitydirt[at]gmail.com. This podcast is a work in progress and will continue to change and improve and we learn the art and craft of podcasting.
Episodes will roll out about every month and we hope to move to a three week cycle. We also plan on giving you update at the upcoming Augmented Reality Event (ARE2012) in future episodes.
As discussed in episode 001 “Tech Future Today” will be a future podcast that will be coming soon. (Techfuturetoday.com)
- AugmentedPlanet.com – Great blog on the world of AR
- A very instrumental book on AR technology in the fiction work titled Rainbows End by Vernor Vinge
- Brian Wassom’s site – Augmented Legality or his main site at Wassom.com
- Augmented Reality of New York Group
- ARE2012 Conference in May 2012 in Santa Clara, CA
Music credit: Rage Against Death by Stouffi The Stouves, Forever Believe by Jason Shaw