Welcome to Episode 40 – Augmented Reality Event 2014 Recap with Ori Inbar – Don’t miss a fascinating interview with Ori Inbar. Get the dirt, the skinny, the down-low on the World of AR. AR Dirt is the only podcast with cutting-edge insight into all aspects of augmented reality development! Don’t miss Episode 40! Spread the word! Subscribe to us in iTunes and rate us a 5 star if you enjoy the content. We are also in Stitcher, Miro, and a host of other Podcast forums. We’d love to get your feedback so let us know your thoughts. We appreciate your comments and look forward to an intriguing discussion in moving Augmented Reality forward into the future. Please send listener feedback to Feedback[at]ardirt.com. Click on the floating “Send Voicemail” feature on the right side of your screen and let us know what you think of ARDirt. Feel free to ask us questions or tell us we are insane. Visit Bobby Simpson on Twitter at @BobbySimpson or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Joe’s book Augmented Reality – An Emerging Technologies Guide to AR, available now on Amazon! Spread the love of ARdirt. Go to ARdirt.com/love and send out a tweet and turn on your Twitter followers to the best Augmented Reality Podcast in cyberspace! Visit our NEW Augmented Reality Community on Google+
- Augmented Reality Dirt Google+ (click this link and Join our Community!)
Ori Inbar Biography:
- Ori Inbar is the Co-Founder and CEO of Augmented Reality.ORG, a global non-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing augmented reality (AR), and the producer of Augmented World Expo – the world’s largest event dedicated exclusively to the AR industry. Augmented Reality.ORG’s mission is to promote the true potential of AR, and hatch augmented reality initiatives that offer unique value to its active users.In 2009, Ori was the co-founder and CEO of Ogmento, one of the first venture-backed companies conceived from the ground up to develop and publish augmented reality games – games that are played in the real world.Ori has been an enterprising champion of the augmented reality industry since 2007. He established Games Alfresco – a leading augmented reality blog that helped popularize AR, and co-founded the Augmented Reality Event (ARE) – the world’s largest and most influential conference for AR – now in its 4th year.
Ori is a recognized speaker in the AR industry as well as a sought after adviser for augmented reality initiatives.Previously, as Senior Vice President of Solution Marketing for SAP’s platform, Ori was responsible for the positioning and marketing of SAP NetWeaver – which under his leadership grew from a mere concept to a billion dollar business for SAP.
Prior to SAP, Ori joined TopTier Software, as one of the first employees of this start-up.
He lead the development and introduction to the market of more than 15 multimedia and business applications including the world’s leading enterprise portal, which in 2001 was acquired by SAP for $400 Million.Ori has a double major in Computer Science and Cinema from Tel Aviv University, and is a graduate of INSEAD University business leadership program.
- Augmented World Expo – www.AugmentedWorldExpo.com
- AWE2014 Youtube Videos
- Augmented Reality of New York Meetup – 1500+ members: http://www.meetup.com/ARNY-Augmented-Reality-New-York/
Share your feedback, ask a question, or promote your AR event:
- Comment on the shownotes below
- Call (201) 500-7003 to leave a voicemail or click the ‘Send Voicemail’ link on middle of the page
- Email feedback@ARDirt.com (audio files are welcome)
- Wearable Tech Expo – July 23-24,2014 – New York City, USA
- InsideAR Conference October 23-24, 2014 – Munich, Germany
- AWE2015 – June 8th-10th, 2015 – Santa Clara, CA, USA
Keep up with all AR-related events and conferences at www.augmentedreality.org
Scroll through the AWE2014 Highlights by clicking the advance button