Welcome to Episode 018 – Sergey Brin meets Noah Zerkin Exclusive Interview & AR Hardware Review
We are back with an exciting new episode with our good friend Noah Zerkin. Not only is Noah an Augmented Reality hardware geek, but he likes to make international breaking news by running into one of the most powerful men in the world on the Number 3 Subway line. Get the dirt, the skinny, the down-low on the World of AR. Our show would not be the same without our AR Sidekick, Mr. Bobby Simpson. Bobby will be hear after our new intro that we added to the show (yes this crap is important). Remember, ARDirt is the only podcast with cutting edge augmented reality information and news! Don’t miss Episode 18!
Spread the word! Subscribe to us in iTunes and rate us a 5 star if you enjoy the content. We are also in Stitcher, Miro, and a host of other Podcast forums. We’d love to get your feedback so let us know your thoughts. We appreciate your comments and look forward to an intriguing discussion in moving Augmented Reality forward into the future. Please send listener feedback to Feedback[at]ardirt.com. We also have a new feature where visitors can leave audio feedback. click on the floating “Send Voicemail” feature on the right side of your screen and let us know what you think of ARDirt. Ask us questions or tell us we are insane–any feedback is welcome because you are the community and your input is valuable in making this podcast and blog better. Visit Bobby Simpson on Twitter at @BobbySimpson or send him an email at email@example.com
- Subscribe to ARDirt.com and get a chance to win a copy of my new book: Augmented Reality – An Emerging Technologies Guide to AR
- Please spread the love of ARdirt. Go to ARdirt.com/love and send out a tweet and turn on your Twitter followers to the best Augmented Reality Podcast in cyberspace!
- Open Letter to Sergey Brin – Dear Mr. Brin – We would love to have you on the show with Noah Zerkin. Please check your schedule and lets get you on air. You are welcome on the Augmented Reality Dirt Podcast anytime so lets talk soon. Sincerely Joseph & Bobby
What media name does Noah Zerkin like the best?
- “Brooklyn Resident”
- “Wearable computing enthusiast”
- “Augmented Reality Geek” (Correct Answer)
- “Tech Blogger”
- “enthusiast about augmented reality and wearable computing”
Monkey Puppets talking about Noah Zerkin (Click this link and get the views to over 10!)
Top 5 Things Noah Zerkin Should have said to Sergey Brin!
5) People like you and me, we have a lot in common, you know, besides riding the 3 train.
4) Can I hold your water bottle for the rest of my life?
3) Sergey, I would look that smug too if I was worth 20 Billion dollars!
2) I seem to have misplaced my wallet, Do you have 500,000 dollars I can borrow?
1) Do you have a cute sister I can meet? I mean do you have ANY sister I can meet!?
- WARM ’13 – February 13-14, Graz, Austria
- ARSummit – February 14-15 – Mumbai, India
- ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems – April 27-May 2, Paris, France
- AWE 2013 – June 4-5, Santa Clara, CA – ARE is now AWE (Augmented World Expo)
- ISMAR – October 1-4, Adelaide, Australia http://ismar13.org/
- InsideAR – TBA, Munich, Germany
- AR Summit – TBA, London, England
Keep up with all AR-related events and conferences at www.augmentedreality.org .
Link of the Show:
Joe and Bobby’s combined Link:
- Augmented Reality (AR) for Mobile Devices (Spring 2013) NYU Course in NYC. – ARdirt.com/nyu
Please share your feedback, Ask a Question, or Promote your AR Venue
- Please Comment on the shownotes
- Call (201) 500-7003 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@ARDirt.com (audio files are welcome)