Welcome to Episode 013 – New York Times Best Selling Author Daniel Suarez Interview | Part 2
We are back with the exciting conclusion to the 2nd Part interview with Daniel Suarez. Daniel Suarez, New York Times Best Selling author of Daemon and FreedomTM talks about his newest book release – Kill Decision. Get the dirt on Daniel Suarez and hear all about his views on technology, Augmented Reality, and predictions on where cutting edge technology is taking us.
We also have our AR analyst Bobby Simpson is here to share in our podcast and bring his fresh AR perspective to the show. We hope you enjoy Episode 013 and listen to this exclusive interview at Augmented Reality Dirt.
Remember, ARDirt is the only place I know to get cutting edge information and news on Augmented Reality! Don’t miss Episode 13!
Spread the word…Subscribe to us in iTunes and rate us a 5 star if you enjoy the content. We are also in Stitcher, Miro, and a host of other Podcast forums.
Please give us feedback and let us know your opinion. We appreciate your comments and look forward to intriguing discussion in moving Augmented Reality forward in a positive direction. Please send listener feedback to Feedback[at]ardirt.com.
We also have a new feature where visitors can leave audio feedback through your microphone. click on the floating “Send Voicemail” feature on the right side of your screen and let us know what you think of ARDirt. Ask us questions, make fun of us, tell us we are insane, any feedback is welcome because you are the community and we know your input is valuable in making this podcast and blog better.
Visit Bobby Simpson on Twitter @BobbySimpson or send him an email at email@example.com
SHOW NOTES – Episode 013 – New York Times Best Selling Author Daniel Suarez Interview | Part 2
In the news:
- Vote for Augmented Reality Panel at SXSW Conference
- Augmented reality with MRI accurately finds path for arthrography
- Augmented Reality Kitchens Teach You to Cook
- The Future Of Storytelling: Immersion, Integration, Interactivity, Impact
- EyeRing voice-activated augmented reality device for the blind
- Pose-tinted glasses? The ultimate hipster eyewear is unveiled – glasses that add Instagram effects to real life
- Maxim magazine embraces augmented reality to bring cover model to life
- We’re watching: The camera that can recognise you from your Facebook picture every time you walk into a shop | Mail Online
- Just a face in a crowd? Scans pick up ID, personal data
- Mobile phone companies can predict future movements of users by building a profile of their lifestyle
- Disney Developing ‘Physical Face Cloning’
- App Lets You Run With the Augmented Reality Bulls (VIDEO)
- First-Ever Augmented Reality Mobile Tour of the Antietam Battlefield
- Follow Daniel Suarez on Twitter @itsDanielSuarez
- Daniel Suarez Website
- CNET Interview – Flying drones getting smaller, smarter, cheaper, and scarier
- Bloomberg Business Week – In Depth Book Review on Kill Decision
- The Atlantic – National Correspondent, James Fallows Recommends Kill Decision
- The Spectator Magazine UK – Detailed Q&A with Author Daniel Suarez on Kill Decision
(ARDirt affiliate link)
Links of the show:
Sept 13-14, 2012
VOX : The 4D Summit – The Queen Mary, Long Beach, CA
October 1-2, 2012
insideAR – Munich, Germany
October 30th-31st, 2012
AP2012 Augmented Planet – London, UK