Welcome to Episode 007 – Albert Kim Interview | CEO of Zenitum
So we have another awesome episode and we speak with CEO Albert Kim of Zenitum. Zenitum is a South Korean company that is doing amazing things in the Augmented Reality realm. Hear Albert’s insights to very cool strides in AR development. If you are a AR developer, investor, or third-party AR content creator you will absolutely not want to miss this interview. Even if you are an AR enthusiast or futurist, you will want to hear Albert Kim’s take on where we are moving in Augmented Reality.
Spread the word…Subscribe to us in iTunes and rate us a 5 star if you enjoy the content. We are also in Stitcher, Miro, and a host of other Podcast forums.
Please give us feedback and let us know your opinion. We appreciate your comments and look forward to intriguing discussion in moving Augmented Reality forward in a positive direction. Please send listener feedback to Feedback[at]ardirt.com.
We also have a new feature where visitors can leave audio feedback through your microphone. click on the floating “Send Voicemail” feature on the right side of your screen and let us know what you think of ARDirt. Ask us questions, make fun of us, tell us we are insane, any feedback is welcome because you are the community and we know your input is valuable in making this podcast and blog better.
SHOW NOTES – Episode 007 –Albert Kim Interview | CEO of Zenitum
In the news:
- Augmented Reality: Coming to a School Near You?
- Augmented Reality Eyewear – Three Uses for Financial Services
- Google X Founder Thrun Demonstrates Project Glass on TV Show
- Google Glasses Make Their First TV Appearance on Charlie Rose
- Flying by facial recognition
- Host Narrates Museum Exhibits – as Augmented Reality Avatar
- UAS operator finds body of missing Texas boy
- Drones invade campus
- Police Departments Wait for FAA Clearance to Fly Drones
- Here Are the 61 Organizations With Permission to Fly Drones
- Augmented Reality Eyewear & The Problem of Porn
- Robot Prostitutes, The Future of Sex Tourism
- Zenitum Company
- Zeinitum Products
- Albert Kim’s Linkedin Profile
- Creating AR Business Cards with Geozet (Youtube video)
- Creating AR Combo with Geozet - (Youtube video)
- Geozet for 614 Magazine (Columbus, OH) - (Youtube video)
- Voxelogram, Inc. (Zenitum’s subsidiary focusing on real-time 3D reconstruction for AR) - (Youtube video)
- This is Albert Kim reconstructed as a 3D model – (Youtube video)
- Any one can download the PC 3D viewer, Voxelo, from the site – http://www.voxelogram.com
- Youtube Video made by Coca Cola for TV commercial. It perfectly captured the ultimate goal of Zenitum.
- The new name for Geozet is Slin’Gooz
Link of the show:
- Online AR Lab Magazine April 2012
Music credit: Rage Against Death by Stouffi The Stouves, Forever Believe by Jason Shaw